Registration and abstract submission
Registration opens on November 1st, 2016 and closes on February 20th, 2017, for payment instructions, please, consult the payment link.
Participants intending to have an oral or poster presentation are invited to submit an abstract to be considered by the organizing committee.
The registration and abstract submission form needs to be submitted via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) by February 20th, 2017.
Instructions for filling up the registration and abstract submission form
1. Indicate the preferred form of your presentation (oral or poster) if you plan to do any.
2. All abstracts should be in English.
3. Please do not use unusual abbreviations or references.
4. Abstracts should not exceed 333 words.
5. Abstracts should be as informative as possible and include these elements (do not formally state them):
- Background and aims
6. Abstracts must be in Word or LibreOffice format.
If you require further information, do not hesitate to contact us email@example.com.
Presentations (English only)
Oral presentations should not exceed 15 min plus 5 min for the discussion. The invited speakers will give talks in duration of 30 min. It is kindly recommended to provide your presentation in advance. The Chair will shortly introduce each presenter and take care of keeping up the time schedule.
Posters should be prepared in A0 portrait format; mounting supplies will be provided at the stand. Poster presentations are scheduled on Tuesday late afternoon (5 pm) accompanied by buffet & beer or tea/coffee.